Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ramblings with God

Had written this loooooooooong back(must have been some appraisal time).
Posted it in INK and had forgotten abt it.

Yesterday i got a mail from someone who said she has a part of this poem and whether i have the full piece!!
Well obviously i didnt!!

The funny thing is that somehow she managed to get the full poem and mailed it to me too!!
weird!! isnt it!!!

anyways! here is the poem!! :-) written during my early days (November 2005),so kindly excuse if its too raw and immature!! :-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramblings with God

Good or Bad , right or wrong

I leave it to thee to decide

Success and failure, highs and lows

I shall take it in my stride



For I have realised

Its You who is playing the game

Boundaries or wickets

For me its all the same



A fool I was

To think I run the show

Who is the boss??

now I clearly know



For the ups and downs i have had

I don’t have any regrets though,

For the moments of confused stillness

And the time amidst friends and foe.



For I know there is a reason

for all this apparent chaos

When things will fall in place

And when the genius of your design shows



Until then I will march along

Doing my best with the work at hand

Figuring out life is left with you

Easier for me, is to count the grains of sand!!

6 Comments:

Dreamzz said...

Englis poem asathal! nalla meaning!
ippellam Gmail officela varadhilla. for some reasom ny anonymizer is too slow to load the chat.. ennanu check pannanum.. :)

இம்சை அரசி said...

//Who is the boss??

now I clearly know
//

Sivaji(The Boss... mottai Boss)... am i rite? ;)))

CVR said...

ஐயோ!
உங்க அறிவை பார்த்து!!!எனக்கு கண்ணூ கூசுது!!! :-P

Anonymous said...

November 2007 ??? did u time travel :P

CVR said...

LOL!!
sorry for pointing that out!!

it was supposed to be 2005!!
will change that rightaway!! :-)

sravan said...

Unfortunately, god always seems to sit with the managers for lunch. so, the best deal is 2 bcome a manager soon and make a poet of some of d software engineers reportin 2 u ;)

enna ulagamappa! ;)

keep smilin,
sravan